Tuesday 28 December 2010

Invention of the devil!

.

Now, I'm an atheist so it is a bit academic but I reckon whoever wrote the bible description of hell got it horribly wrong.

Sure fire and brimstone is unpleasant and an eternity of it would pall after a while but if you really want to drive someone mad give them the job of putting bird-netting on a fruit tree.

While wearing a shirt with lots of buttons.

Man, that stuff snags on everything. It goes looking for things to snag on. Snags come to it.

Give me the brimstone any day.
...

10 comments:

  1. I can tell you right this very moment...I wouldn't have the patience for that!
    Hell is right~
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not something I would enjoy doing either since the netting snags on everything, maybe next time you should wear a Tee shirt too.

    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually...I'm hoping that you got video of that.

    d=^))

    And I'll wager your Mum would like to see footage, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe..I'm with Boneman..video please..can't imagine just from words..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may suggest that as a "character building" exercise, at the next staff meeting.

    I think that would drive me full-on nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the stuff of bad dreams!

    Wishing you well for the New Year, hope your mum is picking up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hell hath no fury like fruit tree webbing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that would drive me full-on nuts!
    Bird netting

    ReplyDelete
  9. maybe they're on a budget, fire is cheaper?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know: have you seen the Brimstone Futures Market lately?

    ReplyDelete

Moderation cuts in six days after posting.