Monday, 29 October 2007
Oh no, not another one...
Meggie has tagged me with one of those dreaded memes. Funny, I always though she was my friend. No, I'm joking, Meggie. She also awarded me a distressingly pink, but appreciated nonetheless, prize:
So how could I not do her meme? OK, here goes Meggie.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Arnold Schwarzenegger claiming that marijuana was a leaf, not a drug.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sitting in bed, drinking coffee, reading the paper. I'm a student. We do that sort of thing.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Watching the news.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
The cat died, finished Graduate Diploma of Psychology, went to New Caledonia, 25th wedding anniversary, had a nipple pierced, went to Scotland for my niece’s funeral, audited a chocolate factory.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Coffee, decaf, water, soup (does that count?), beer, more decaf.
7. What colour is your hairbrush?
Yellow. Do you have a problem with that?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Coffee – tall latte.
9.Where were you last night?
10. What colour is your front door?
Brunswick green with stained glass inserts.
11. Where do you keep your change?
I drop it in local playgrounds to give the children a cheap thrill.
12. What’s the weather like today?
Sunny, mild, windy.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavour?
14. What excites you?
What sort of excitement? Are you talking about getting me agitated? Then it would include lying politicians (tautology?), climate change deniers, slick salesmen and door-to-door purveyors of fine religion. Are you talking about jumping up and down cheering? Nothing really. Are you talking excited, as in aroused? The feel of skin on skin.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No. Had a haircut on Tuesday. Actually, I had them all cut on Tuesday.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
17. Do you talk a lot?
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
I have no idea what the O.C. is.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes. A few.
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
I don’t think so. A little envious, at times.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Alan. I also know an Aïda.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Beats me. What’s a received call list? (Who's writing this list?)
25. What does the last text message you received say?
“Excellent. I’ll see if she’s free. A plus tard!”
26. Do you chew on your straw?
No. Don’t use straws.
7. Do you have curly hair?
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
I assume you don’t mean bed or the shops. Thailand.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
The Liberal Party, en masse. No, sorry, the Liberal Party, excluding Petro Georgio.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Hot corned beef and mustard sandwich. With a beer.
31. Will you get married in the future?
No plans to.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
The best because it is also the only one. “Sleeping with the Enemy”. DVD. My wife was doing a family violence assignment.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
35. Are you currently depressed?
36. Did you cry today?
37. Why did you answer and post this?
I’m starting to wonder that myself. Is there anyone still awake out there?
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey…
OK Meggie, that's the best I can do.