GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT LIFE THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
2) One reason to smile is that every seven minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
3) The best way to keep kids at home is to make a pleasant atmosphere and let the air out of their tires.
4) Families are like fudge . . . mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
5) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
6) My mind not only wanders; sometimes it leaves completely.
7) If you can remain calm, you just don't have all the facts.