Sunday 20 March 2011

Dumb & Dumber

.

I used to play with Nigerian scammers. See here.

I don't anymore but I still get the occasional email offering me 25 million US dollars to help them.

One came today with a swodge of supporting information, that was supposed to verify the bona fides of the scammer.

Above, you can see the earnest gentleman, a respected member of the Nigerian bar.

Now, compare his photograph to that in the following three supporting documents:





The depressing thing is that people fall for this stuff. These guys make millions upon millions of dollars from gullible people.
...

3 comments:

  1. That's not a Nigerian judge's kit he's wearing. He's obviuously Chancellor of Edinburgh University.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that he is a scammer and he has most likely defrauded many innocent people ... but I cannot stop laughing after seeing his photograph in the three supporting documents! :)

    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe they only have one camera in Nigeria?
    ..or at least, one roll of film...

    ReplyDelete

Moderation cuts in six days after posting.