Friday 25 March 2011

April = Travel

.

You saw the Nigerian's efforts at false documents a post or two back.

This was one of the passports scans I sent them in return. (When I put my fake documents on-line, I put a 'disclaimer' across them to show that they are false. In this case, in faux Hindi.)

Busy month ahead. I will be heading to Sydney in the first week of April to sit in on an audit of the lab up there and, all things being well, to Italy at an as yet unknown date, but in April, for a chemistry love-in. Better not take Rogan's passport.
...

7 comments:

  1. The likeness is uncanny. Is it an old photo of you, or quite recent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people don't recognise me because they are not used to me wearing sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the family is well used to seeing you with your head swathed in the towel post shower?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Italy? Remember to blog from there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I love your new passport photo, I hope you are having some fun with this. :)
    Italy sounds great, please take lots of photos!

    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tablets have done you a power of good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee, you crack me up.. LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Moderation cuts in six days after posting.