Monday 6 August 2007

I sense...

This is an attempt at psychotarot blogging.

I have selected one of you as a subject, you will know who I mean.
I have shuffled the cards, and this is what they say:

You have a need for other people to like and admire you, and yet you tend to be critical of yourself.

While you have some personality weaknesses you are generally able to compensate for them.

You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage.

Disciplined and self-controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside.

At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.

You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.

You also pride yourself as an independent thinker; and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof.

But you have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others.

At times you are extroverted, affable, and sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved.

Some of your aspirations tend to be rather unrealistic.

The letters J and M and the number 2 hold special significances for you.

Was I close?

10 comments:

  1. That would be the "Lee" of "Gipsy Rose Lee" fame then, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha! you are clever, lee. am i wrong to suspect the scientist (and psychologist) in you has specifically chosen the traits which are shared by most people, so that when a number of bloggers each "recognize" themselves in this and respond, you can then easily point out that tarot reading is a sham? (now reading your "labels" is see i am not incorrect.) well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - apart from the last item this could apply to any of your readers I think. That's how these stage "mind readers" work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang if I wasn't gonna say that this here sure seemed "universal" as it were.
    But, the number thing confused me and as for the J and M...well, nothing really connects unless I think on it real hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, but the art hit right between the eyes.
    Art nouveau (I love the style, but I may be lacking in the spelling of it, so forgiveness is asked) is the one style I slaved over trying to recreate in school, but couldn't quite get the swing of.
    Dang! It's so natural, so flowing.

    Like a finger stroking the soft part of a woman's thigh, and yet, just to the left of looking natural was I.
    It always looked so contrived.

    Well, enough of this rambling....off I go.
    Good luck with the "fishing" as it were.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I instantly thought it a representation of every one!
    As I see, everyone else did also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't be you Hann, maybe it's me?

    ReplyDelete

Moderation cuts in six days after posting.